Whelen cencom core

srider17

Nov 7, 2023
Alabama
Just got this system and need helping deciphering how to set up all the lights. I’ve got a front and rear inner edge for the front and back windows, 4 trio ions for the front grille 2 feniex cannons for rear taillights, and 4 mini ions for the running boards. First question would be that I want to control the front and rear separately from each other so how do I wire the inner edges? If I wire the green grey and shielded wires to the that plugs won’t the both come on at the same time? As for the rest of the lights I’ve heard I just set them all to steady burn and I can control the pattern from within the program, is that true? Do I have to wire each of the 4 lights in the grille separately to control them in the program?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.