Whelen Dominator Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lednut

May 21, 2010
Middletown, CT
I am looking for a custom length Dominator Housing for LIN6.  I would like to make one that will go the fill length of my back window in my 2013 Dodge Ram Pickup.  I haven't actually measured it yet, but I am thinking around 60" or so.  I guess longer is better, as I can always cut it.   I have some radio equipment that I would be interested in trading if the anyone can come up with the housing and possibly some light heads for it.

PM me with particulars and we can sort things out.

Thanks,

Nick

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
You could build your own.

I made this out of 3 pieces of aluminum stock and 12 Whelen TIR3s. It's 48 inches, but they have stock up to 6 or 8 ft.

The outer 2 modules on each end are warning. The inner 8 modules are arrowstick.

The number of modules you could fit depends on the width of the module. I'm thinking this would be a great application for the new Fenix TIR3 modules.

You could also do paired switching, using as many wires as you need (arrowstick wire and you could get 8 switching unit).

P3070008.JPGP3070009.JPGP3070010.JPG

Reactions: slash9dotnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.