Wanted Whelen Dominator TA Flasher Module and Cable

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I have a D8 Dominator which I would like to convert into a TAD8 Dominator Series Traffic Advisor. I believe the two parts I need are the flasher module and the cable, as follows:
  • 01-0269778-A8 :: MODULE, T/A - 8-LIGHT
  • 46-0743389-00 :: CABLE w/CONNECTOR & ENDCAP
If these parts are not available, then I will begrudgingly purchase or trade for a complete Dominator TA. The models I am seeking are a TAD8 or a TADP8, which Whelen seems to now call a DTA8 or a DPTA8.

Edit: I am not seeking a TAM83 or TAZ86, as these models require an external flasher. I would like my D8 to have its own internal TA flasher.

Last edited:

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Does anyone have a TAD8 for sale? I need a TAD8 without end flashers. Amber is fine, since this is almost certainly the most common color sold, but any color or color combination will do. I intend to build what I recently learned Whelen sells, or at least once sold, as a TAD8BLUE:

w2PuckB.png

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Thank you to all who responded. I am no longer in need of these parts.

Could a member of site staff close this thread, please?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.