Whelen Liberty flasher question

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
Did whelen ever make a liberty 48" lightbar with just two small flasher modules in it, instead of a full i/o board with a red/black power wire. Picked up two units at an auction sale and the labels were removed from the base so Im not sure on the models.

These are passive led's with 06/07 date codes.

Thanks

medic550

May 24, 2010
pa usa
Yes but this isn't a towman bar. has 4 corners and 2 pairs of leds front and back. Only has one harness coming out of bar. I emailed whelen and they sent me the same towman manual. Must not be a manual for the regular economy liberty.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Could you post a few photos of what the innards look like? And possibly any part numbers you can find on the flashers as well.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
It doesn't matter that your bar doesn't have the towman features. It is most likely a towman harness and flasher which means you would use the towman user guide.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.