SOLD Whelen PA-5200 With NOS Lens & Cruise Light Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Up for grabs is a tested and working Whelen PA-5200. (No speaker included) Unit comes with an NOS red dome and also has the cruise light option. Unit is in very clean condition as evidenced by the pictures. The only thing missing on it is the fresnel. Please see video to see functionality and be sure to turn up the volume to hear that sweet whistling power supply!

$650 includes shipping within the Continental U.S. Feel free to message me on here or call me at either (404)826-2666 (Shop) or (845)699-9361 (Cell) I accept all on line payment forms as well as Zelle and all major credit / debit cards over the phone.

PA-5200 Video
1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: StEaLtH2

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Reactions: Tony P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.