Whelen remote amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahb18

Aug 27, 2013
NJ,USA
I am in search of a Whelen remote siren amplifier (with wiring harness), to be used for an air horn. The series does not matter, I'd prefer 295, but I don't want to spend too much money on it.

*I also want to know if I can just hook up the amplifier to a momentary toggle switch just for the horn function

New or used is fine, but I am more open to used products because of my price range (PM me with your offer, I can tell you the max I can spend... I'm on a fairly tight budget since I do not want to spend all of my "rainy day"/whacker funds). I know Whelen makes the PA(P/H)112, but I can get a new siren for the price of the new electronic air horn.

I've been searching ebay and have had some items slip away- especially the rare ones with the wiring. If you have extra wiring, I might be interested in just the wire harness, and buy that series on ebay.

Let me know if you can help with either a Whelen remote siren, or a good wire harness for the remote siren

Thanks, 

Noah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.