For Sale Whelen TACTRL1A Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
I have two Whelen TACTRL1A units with minor issues.

One works great but if you pull on the selection knob it will slide forward. It does not come all the way out, but does not stay in place where you would expect it to.

Asking $50 with free shipping to the continental US.

The other works as expected on high power mode but low power mode does not work. Have not attempted to troubleshoot the unit. The face plate is damaged, the sticker is damage, and it is dirty. If you need a cheap TACTRL1A, this is your chance if you don't need low power.

Asking $25 with free shipping to the continental US.

Shipping anywhere else will be actual shipping costs added to the price.

IMG_4606.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

IMG_4605.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4608.JPG

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Open to offers.

Having issues with notices on comments posted to my threads. If I don't respond to a comment here in 48hrs, PM me!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
These units can be used for fun little flashers. (Just don't wire the modules up in order.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.