Whelen TIR3 and Galls Traffic Backer

ccfd25

Jul 10, 2010
Kentucky
I have 2 red& 2 white tir3 lightheads(steady-burn) mounted on my trucks headache rack for some extra brake and reverse lighting. While cleaning out the garage yesterday I stumbled upon a box of equipment I had in my last pov so i got to wandering, would the traffic backer work on the stock halogen stop/reverse lights as well as the led's? I dont see a reason it shouldnt but wanted your all's opinion before causing a potential mess in the electrical system. I appericiate any replies back.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.