Whelen Vertex, Avenger, PCC8R

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
I have some stuff let over from the Silverado that I never sold. Looking to get rid of it. Everything works perfectly and tested it all today. Everything has less than 3 hours run time.

2 Whelen Vertex (Blue/Blue) in custom fog light housing. VERY bright and very low profile, full length cord on both. $100 shipped for both to Lower 48.

1 Whelen Avenger Single Non-Sync (Blue). No shield, missing 1 suction cup, 6' + cord with in line quick disconnect plug. Cigarette plug has been cut off, but also comes with it. $75 shipped to Lower 48.

1 Whelen PCC8R. Missing 1 green lead on one of the auxiliary input plugs. Does NOT interfere with operation. You only need the yellow wires to operate lights. Comes with full length control head wire and control head mounting bracket, but no screws. $150 shipped to Lower 48.

PAYPAL ONLY. Will consider trades for Red or Red/White LED's. PM for more info.

WIN_20140515_180737.jpg

WIN_20140515_182044.jpg

WIN_20140515_182539.jpg

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
For those that have asked, I forgot to say, but I do have the label sheet for the PCC8R. Just forgot to put it in the picture. It is spoken for at this time, though.

OVERKILL

Jan 27, 2012
hamilton ontario canada
As the seller if you click admin tools at the bottom of the opening post you can lock it yourself. And i didn't see anything in the op marked as sold

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.