wife's new light

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Finally got the vid up.

This the light that I built from stripping a dual level sho-me strobe lightforce.

12 upper blue 12 lower red. sho-me flasher.7 pattern.

wife's an asst.chief and an emt in on the ambulance.

2 button switchs in dash. 1red and 1 blue. so she can use the approriate light for responce pic of dash FILE0030.jpg

at the end I showed it with both lights on.

new projects to come 53" arjent w/arrowstik and a sho-me with Gen1 vista leds.

Last edited by a moderator:

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Nice work! What LEDs did you use?

The shell of that bar looks like a to-go container from a chinese restaurant lol

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
acala91 said:
Nice work! What LEDs did you use?

The shell of that bar looks like a to-go container from a chinese restaurant lol

Here's the pics I had in custum lights thread.

I used Fs cudas,2 Sho-me 7 pattern flashers and a lightforce shell here's what it's supposed to look like 12_5222_RWB_290px.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Looks cool! So she's in separate departments and runs blue for fire calls but red as a chief for the ambulance?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
philyumpshus said:
Looks cool! So she's in separate departments and runs blue for fire calls but red as a chief for the ambulance?

No! Under same name.Just the Ambulance is INC.'d seperately fron the Fire dept. She's 1st asst. in the fire dept.

Been try to get the fire chiefs who either run as driver's or emt's to use blue lights.

The chief's have no powers as far as the ambulance is concerned when toned out just for ambulance.

They have a Chief EMT and Asst.Chief EMT in the ambulance company.Less confustion.

So by my building this she is legal in both depts.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.