OFFICIAL New ECTO-1 Reboot Discussion Thread

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The movie was better than I expected. It was "homely" even with the PC stuff...

They never really used all the lights..

Some of the stuff in the trailers aren't in the movie.

Cameo at the end was great. There are 2 cut scenes in the end. Stay for both... Hints at another...

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
just got home from seein it

man that hit me alot harder than i thought: very beautifully done. well worth the wait, not just the wait since it was supposed to be released 2 years ago, but the wait since GB2

and thats all i have to say about the, lest i spoil it for anyone else

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND

The only gripe I got with the Ecto-1 in the newest film is that they couldn't source another 48" Force 4 XL for the front like they did for the rear? I mean...the internet can provide if they needed it, lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.