03 ford explorer luggage rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff_coddington

Oct 29, 2010
smithfield,pa
I got a 03 ford explorer and i'm wanting to mount a axixtech mini falcon on the luggage rack because if i mount it to just the roof the luggage rack would cover the light so need some idea on how to do so?

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
You could just remove the rack as Code4 said, or you could bolt it straight through the front cross bar.

Mr911

Jun 2, 2010
Northeastern Pennsylvania
I'm not a fan of anything mounted to the cross bars of the luggage rack. On my '02 Explorer I just removed the cross bars (that would give you an unobstructed path of light to the rear while keeping the overall roofline profile of the SUV low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.