04' Excursion POV *Video Added*

pupertray

May 23, 2010
U.S. Cabot, AR
My 2004 6.0 Ford Excursion. Yes I know this thread is useless without pictures but im at work right now and will get them tonight. Heres what its got let me know what you think, I have 4 dlx3's but there not installed dont know wether to put them on the truck or just sell them.-

Front:

Whelen d4 between fog lights

2 Lin6s in grill

Whelen split single talon windshield

Sides:

Ghost in rear side glass

Back:

Whelen d6

2 single talons

Inside:

Carson 1022 handheld siren/light controller

Videos:

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk111/pupertray1/?action=view&current=DSCN2237.mp4

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk111/pupertray1/?action=view&current=DSCN2236.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
pupertray said:
My 2004 6.0 Ford Excursion. Yes I know this thread is useless without pictures but im at work right now and will get them tonight. Heres what its got let me know what you think, I have 4 dlx3's but there not installed dont know wether to put them on the truck or just sell them.-

Front:

Whelen d4 between fog lights

2 Lin6s in grill

Whelen split single talon windshield

Sides:

Ghost in rear side glass

Back:

Whelen d6

2 single talons

Inside:

Carson 1022 handheld siren/light controller

sounds good. looking forward to the pics. i think it can def. use some intersection warning, though.

also, i know that the lin6 and d4 provide a lot of the warning (being that you're an SUV and the grill-tier lights will provide a lot of warning), but i think a single split talon on the excursion windshield will look a bit awk., being that it's a tiny footprint on a large vehicle, and should be a dual at the minimum (if not a larger interior lightbar), but that's just me

Last edited by a moderator:

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
I would put a pair of the DLX3s on a 10-75 intersection bracket, or just on the side of he bumper for intersection lighting. Then put the other set in the middle of the running board, syched with the first pair. Also, why now headlight flasher? I think that, and move the talon up top; and you would be set.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.