06-11 Chevrolet Impala Install?

jprleedy4680

Jan 27, 2011
N. Michigan
Does anyone have any interior install pics of an 06-11 Impala with a floor-mounted shifter? Looking for some suggestions...any and all would be appreciated.

jprleedy4680

Jan 27, 2011
N. Michigan
Fast LT1 said:
What all are you installing?

I plan on installing a Sound-Off Pinnacle Minibar, Whelen Slim Miser on the dash, four Sho-Me Microlites (2 grille, 2 rear deck) a PRO-197, and some form of a undercover siren with a handheld remote. I would like to leave the Pinnacle and Slim Miser on cigar plug for warranty's sake, but if a switchbox would make it look cleaner, I would take it into serious consideration.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.