06 Polaris Sportsman 400

Chasselber1

May 21, 2010
Prince Georges County Md
Hey guys and gals, this is my new (to me) ATV. The R/A/R TIR 3's came with the bike on the rear and I'm torn over what to put on the front for now untill I buy some permanent lights. This will be used mainly at the drag strip where I'm a FF/EMT at. I have a R/W Firebeam with dual flash shield, a R/W dual Talon, a R/W strobe dashmiser, and a R Oscilaser.

May 29, 2010
Luminary-Frostbite,TN
Chasselber1 said:
Hey guys and gals, this is my new (to me) ATV. The R/A/R TIR 3's came with the bike on the rear and I'm torn over what to put on the front for now untill I buy some permanent lights. This will be used mainly at the drag strip where I'm a FF/EMT at. I have a R/W Firebeam with dual flash shield, a R/W dual Talon, a R/W strobe dashmiser, and a R Oscilaser.

I would have to say the firebeam.....But then again, I love firebeams.....

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I feel like i need to let you know that the Dashmiser and the Firebeam are not water proof and are not designed to go outside of the vehicle so if you are going to use them please find a way to make them waterproof or they are not going to last. If you do find a way to do so i would just leave the dashmiser there it looks cool.

Chasselber1

May 21, 2010
Prince Georges County Md
I know they are not waterproof but if it starts raining it'll either be in the trailer or under the tent so I'm not too worried about the water... I'm thinkin about using the Oscilaser with the Talon velcroed to the top of it...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.