10-75 Emergency Lighting Install Thread Updated 6/23

Jun 6, 2010
Bergen Co. , NJ
cbpdogboy said:
Great install! I like the Ghosts under the third brake light as well...the only thing is that I would remove the luggage rack...

if you like that one wait till you see pics of one of the 3 different tahoes that have our 6 head brracket. Think outer edge but no bulky housing. Its slick

May 22, 2010
Central WV
R. Dodd 10-75 E.L. said:
yes custom. this was a proto type. We have designed a bracket that allows for 6 ghosts (3 each side) to be mounted and gives you arrow stick and warning functions.

That is slick on the Ghost mounting. I love it. I can't wait to see the six head model with TA. Do you just have six of them wired to a external TA flasher? If there were a production model like that, the Outter Edge would be a goner, well except to the Whelen die-hard fans. I think the truck is setup great. Love the mix of Sound Off product. Are the Ghost dedicated for rear warning and the UltraLite 12 for TA only?

Is that a RECT-25 dash light down on the dash? Also a Tomar RECT-37 strobe head for preemption in the grill?

Why the Predator IIs on the front bumper, but Raptors on the back. Also, why the Interior Pinnacle and a Pinnacle on the roof?

Anyways, awesome install. I'll take two, in all red please :yes: :p :)

Edit: I think I just answered the question by watching the video, haha. It was your old demo right? That explains having some of the excess lighting.

Jun 6, 2010
Bergen Co. , NJ
aberfitchguy2472 said:
That is slick on the Ghost mounting. I love it. I can't wait to see the six head model with TA. Do you just have six of them wired to a external TA flasher? If there were a production model like that, the Outter Edge would be a goner, well except to the Whelen die-hard fans. I think the truck is setup great. Love the mix of Sound Off product. Are the Ghost dedicated for rear warning and the UltraLite 12 for TA only?

Is that a RECT-25 dash light down on the dash? Also a Tomar RECT-37 strobe head for preemption in the grill?

Why the Predator IIs on the front bumper, but Raptors on the back. Also, why the Interior Pinnacle and a Pinnacle on the roof?

Anyways, awesome install. I'll take two, in all red please :yes: :p :)

Edit: I think I just answered the question by watching the video, haha. It was your old demo right? That explains having some of the excess lighting.

In this truck the ghost are warning only, the ultralite does ta and warning.

the item on the dash is ezpass.

whelen strobe in grille for premption

it was a demo so we were showing off different lights.

Yes it was our demo vehicle

rsq196

Jun 3, 2010
New Hampshire, USA
I really like that Ghost mount as well! Do you have a similar bracket for a Silverado? Is the bracket something that you will be selling or only using on your installs?

Thanks

Rsq

Jun 6, 2010
Bergen Co. , NJ
rsq196 said:
I really like that Ghost mount as well! Do you have a similar bracket for a Silverado? Is the bracket something that you will be selling or only using on your installs?

Thanks

Rsq

im not sure of where on a silverado it would mount too.

Right now i do not think we will selling the bracket

AZEMT

May 21, 2010
Phoenix, AZ USA
1. I am a fan of the graphics. They are really cool.

2. The custom bracket underneath the CHMSL is pure genius.

3. Understood that this is a former demo vehicle, but the doubling of an interior bar and the roof bar gets me every time. If I was that department (which, notably, I am not), I would have opted to have the interior bars removed both front and back. Too much, says I.

As always, top notch work.

Jun 6, 2010
Bergen Co. , NJ
AZEMT said:
1. I am a fan of the graphics. They are really cool.
2. The custom bracket underneath the CHMSL is pure genius.

3. Understood that this is a former demo vehicle, but the doubling of an interior bar and the roof bar gets me every time. If I was that department (which, notably, I am not), I would have opted to have the interior bars removed both front and back. Too much, says I.

As always, top notch work.

thanks

LED138

May 31, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
West Paterson FD (Woodland Park, NJ) Conversion features:

Sound Off Pinnacle interior lightbar

Sound Off UltraLITE 8, grille

Sound Off HAW LEDs

Headlight flasher

Sound Off Ghost surface mounts, front bumper

Sound Off UltraLITE 4, rear side windows

Sound Off UltraLITE 8, rear window

Sound Off Hide-A-Way LED, taillights

Sound Off Ghost surface mount, spot lights

Sound Off Stripe lites

Sound Off Ghosts recessed into the hatch

Flashlight

Custom Center Console

Sound Off 380 Remote Siren

Low Band Radio

800 Radio

VHF Radio

UHF Radio

Portable Chargers

Sound Off LED dome light Red/White

Remote Start w/ Ignition Override

Custom Graphics

001.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
A Fire Dept Tahoe with a 4.8? Nice installs btw.

LED138

May 31, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
Conversion Features:

Sound-Off Pinnacle exterior lightbar

Sound-Off Ultra_lite 4 in grille

Sound-Off flush-mount Ghosts on front fender sides

Sound-Off Ultralite 8 on rear roof

Sound-Off Universal Undercovers in brake / reverse lights

Sound-Off XP63's in rear side windows

Sound-Off Universal Undercovers in brake and reverse lights

Sound-Off surface mount Ghosts on rear bumper

Sound-Off LED Strip Lights on hatch

10-75 Custom center console

Sound-Off 380 siren/light controller

Sound-Off 100 watt siren speaker

Custom Radio install Custom radio / speaker installation

10-75 Basic Command box in TOUGHcoat

Custom gold leaf graphics & vinyl work by Ed May

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

008.jpg

012.jpg

Custom flames turned into the gold leaf lettering

017.jpg

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Nice work. I like how u remoted the radio to the rear without putting in a second control head. I guess to save money for the Dept.

LED138

May 31, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
VolEms said:
Nice work. I like how u remoted the radio to the rear without putting in a second control head. I guess to save money for the Dept.

All of the radios and related materials for the Rochelle Park gig were supplied by the Dept. with the exception of the project box.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
ParkPiggy said:
Did it say 4.8 somewhere? Am I missing something you saw, that I didn't? Looks like a PPV Tahoe to me, which only comes in a 5.3

PPV rear bumpers dont have a receiver/hitch. So I don't think its a PPV

Didn't even realize how old this thread is. Oh well, my point still stands :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.