1990 ford ssp equipment install

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
No offense but what made you think this lack of content is adequate for an install thread?

Comon, give us more details. How it was wired, show photos, band of radio, what type of vehicle, what the vehicle is used for, so on and so forth.

Also why a Spectra? Please tell me the cap mod was performed before it was installed.....

Mustang302

Nov 26, 2011
Waterbury, CT
I had a problem with photo..when it posted it went into the wrong position I'm trying to correct this..and damn you guys are brutal you just have to ask me..I will explain further

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Ok, since you won't offer up the information without being asked...I'll ask.

What equipment do you have in it?

What is it used for?

Do you have photos of the whole car and more of the equipment?

Mustang302

Nov 26, 2011
Waterbury, CT
20140820_170312.jpg

Hey guys I will try to make this post better. This is my 90 ford ssp stang I use it for police car shows and drive it to work..I recently added the motorola spectra radio vhf hi..I already had the Whelen we 295 siren hook up years ago. It also has a bear cat xl760 scanner and a whelen switch box for a whelen 9308 strobe bar I'm going to connect..it's still a work in progress

The stang also has 6 hideaway strobes in the tail and front corner..I will post more photos when lightbar is finished..power pack is a whelen ups 690

I'm still having technical difficulties I want to post the radio setup but it won't download right from my phone..

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
attachicon.gif
20140820_170312.jpg

Hey guys I will try to make this post better. This is my 90 ford ssp stang>>
Nice ride.! is she standard? Looks like a moonroof?? when using mobile, you must upload your pics one at a time... that works for me on my iphone.. although, you cant rotate them if they load wrong....you need a computah to rotate.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.