1994 Ford F350 Fire Utility Vehicle

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
I upgraded the lighting package on our fire utility truck today. I swapped the lenses in the lightbar and made it red/blue instead of all red. Added 6 Soundoff LED3s to the side and front grill. They are hooked to a progressive slide switch that also changes the lightbar pattern. In position 1 it is the side led lights, and when in 3 it is all of them. I will get a daytime video put together for tomorrow. Everyone likes it so far :D I know some of you dont like blue for fire, so turn away now, or be warned. I will also add a picture of the grill I forgot to take!

ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx13_theroofable_IMG_1123.jpg

ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx13_theroofable_IMG_1124.jpg

ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx13_theroofable_IMG_1125.jpg

VIDEO

IMG_1127.mp4 video by theroofable - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I don't have a problem with blue lights on a fire vehicle, what I don't like is LED's on an older vehicle. Looks nice apart from that. :D

KVFD_757

Mar 6, 2012
NE USA
nice clean install. my pov is that same body style, only single wheel and non turbo IDI. i stuck the leds in only the upper and lower outside holes of the grill.

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
kadetklapp said:
Needs an HLF. B*tches love HLFs.
It has a hlf, just didnt turn it on :thumbsup: EDIT: Actually, it was on in the video :hahano:

5309 said:
looks good
Thank you!

KVFD_757 said:
nice clean install. my pov is that same body style, only single wheel and non turbo IDI. i stuck the leds in only the upper and lower outside holes of the grill.
I wish this one was a single wheel. PITA to get into tight spaces being a dually and extended bed quad cab. Thanks for the comment!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.