1995 Nissan Maxima

m8alpha

May 23, 2010
USA
Well I'm finally starting to upgrade my lighting to led. I still have my Dashking strobe in the front but with any luck that will be gone soon. Yesterday my Tomar Rect-14's came in. A buddy of mine I work with is a dealer for Tomar and I got a good deal on these. I haven't been able to find a video of these installed, in fact the only video I found was on sirennet so I figured I'd post this up for anyone else interested. I'm going to be slowly adding the rest of the lighting however it may take a little longer that I hope due to monetary reasons. For the rest of the vehicle I plan on something across the windshield, one maybe two lightheads in the rear window, and HAW strobes in the front and back. So anyway onto the pics and video...

[Broken External Image]:http://gallery.me.com/mjspace/100014/Maxima grille lights_1/web.jpg?ver=12762201080001

[Broken External Image]:http://gallery.me.com/mjspace/100014/Maxima grille lights/web.jpg?ver=12762200740001

And finally the video...

Let me know what you think about future additions. I still can't make up my mind.

Nice, love the switches.

I'd suggest getting two blue/whites and putting them on the top of the windshield, sync them up and then some amber/blues in the back

I would personally change to pattern on those grille lights. Have them alternate, its more attention getting. If you wanna go big, get a stealth visor in front and like some TIR3s on a license plate bracket. Or just a dual dash LED like a dual avenger... Im not sure what similar products tomar has though.

Nice . I would add 2 200S dashlights in High power. and on the rear deck another 2 doubles. You can also put 2 rect14's next to your LP Tomar makes a custom bracket for them. I just did a Nissan Altima with that setup. If anyone on ELB needs Tomar I am a distributer for them .

spike91 said:
Nice, love the switches.

I'd suggest getting two blue/whites and putting them on the top of the windshield, sync them up and then some amber/blues in the back

Thanks, I wanted a clean, stealthy look for the switches and making my own was about the only way of accomplishing that. I was trying to stick to all blue but I guess I would need to look around at a few videos of blue mixed with other colors just to see how I like them.

BAKE19 said:
I would personally change to pattern on those grille lights. Have them alternate, its more attention getting. If you wanna go big, get a stealth visor in front and like some TIR3s on a license plate bracket. Or just a dual dash LED like a dual avenger... Im not sure what similar products tomar has though.

The pattern looked good on the bench before I installed them but now that they are on the car I'm not liking the pattern so much. What I was thinking about for the windshield is 2 4 head sticks on either side of my RVM. I can't use a full bar across the windshield because of where the RVM is mounted.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381