2- cencom gold plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
I need 2 plugs for a cencom gold amp...the 2 empty slots shown below. Needs to have wires on them ready to pigtail. Need ASAP. Let me know price shipped. Thanks

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
The one is the control head cable. That should be the interconnect between the controller and the box. The second is the low amp in and output. Do you need a controller cable too or just the low amp connector?

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Ok I confirmed back, I only need the 1- 9 pin plug on the right...you're right the left plug is control head. I need the right one:

WHT/BRN) - Programable Input #1

2. (WHT/RED) - Programable Input #2

3. (WHT/ORN) - Programable Input #3

4. (WHT/YEL) - Programable Input #4 (Horn In)

5. (BRN) - Outlet #9 (Low Current / 250 mA Max.)

6. (RED) - Outlet #10 (Low Current / 250 mA Max.)

7. (ORN) - Outlet #11 (Low Current / 250 mA Max.)

8. (YEL) - Outlet #12 (Low Current / 250 mA Max.)

9. Not Used

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I can build these, they'd be reproductions and the wiring wouldn't match exactly. I have to check and see if I have the plug ends on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.