2 Iowa Officers

mredd007

Mar 1, 2012
Iowa
Overnight 2 officers were ambushed and shot dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-police-officers-killed-iowa-ambush-style-attacks-100442650.html

I'm admittedly someone who doesn't sympathize with police for various personal reasons, however, I'm rational enough to understand why you do what you do. I dont want to see you die for no reason. There are bad apples but the large majority of you are just doing your job. There needs to be accountability, but there shouldn't be an overcompensation that keeps you from doing your jobs. These ambush style attacks are getting old. It's really sick people are cultivating a society where people wont take responsibility, or are convinced they arent responsible for their actions. All of you first responders have increasingly dangerous jobs. These same people that "hate" you have no problem calling you for help. I truly hope you guys are doing all you can to be safe. It sucks to see people lose their life for wearing a uniform. Just know there are still many of us civilians who appreciate what you do for us.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.