2 new 2015 Ford Interceptor Ecoboost Utilites

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
I have 2 new Interceptor Utilities in the shop for a local PD. They are going to be very well equipped with Sound Off Signal Nforce & 400 Series Dual Tone Siren Systems, Federal Signal Rumblers, Jotto Cages, Consoles, and Weapon Mounts, Westin Elite Push Bumpers, Pit Bars, and Wing Wraps and a bunch more!!!

Stay tuned for Pictures as they get built and a full video after completion!!

20141101_160951.jpg

20141101_161005.jpg

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
Tease! :popcorn:
Its one of the many services i offer!!!

I am VERY glad to see the honeycomb grilles again, instead of those ugly thick slats.
This grill is only on the Eco Boost models. Ford also puts "INTERCEPTOR" on the hood of the Eco Boost models

I love these trucks, they're a blast to drive!  Can't wait to see what you do with them.
These being the Eco Boost twin turbo motor these are almost scary fast!!!!!

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
Im working on the second of three Interceptor suvs now, we did the same set ups, N force lightbars and the 400 series dual tone. Man they are awesome my favorite combo now, the officers love the dual tone sirens and lightbars, their air horn almost sounds like a freight train with the way i have it set. 

Reactions: FireMedic129

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Im working on the second of three Interceptor suvs now, we did the same set ups, N force lightbars and the 400 series dual tone. Man they are awesome my favorite combo now, the officers love the dual tone sirens and lightbars, their air horn almost sounds like a freight train with the way i have it set. 
 Imagine that dual tone hooked to a howler....   I've seen it done before you should hear the video

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
never heard one hooked to a howler,  but i have put many of rumblers on with the dual tones. Cant imagine that it would sound to much different.

Actually while i think about it, i never installed a howler either................and i hope that never changes!! Thank god i have been able to swap every customer of mine over to Sound Off and Federal Signal.

These will have tri color interior bars, this department doesn't own a single lightbar!!

What horn tone combination do you use?

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
never heard one hooked to a howler, but i have put many of rumblers on with the dual tones. Cant imagine that it would sound to much different.

Actually while i think about it, i never installed a howler either................and i hope that never changes!! Thank god i have been able to swap every customer of mine over to Sound Off and Federal Signal.

These will have tri color interior bars, this department doesn't own a single lightbar!!

What horn tone combination do you use?
I think i used 3 and 4 ill double check when i get back to the shop in the morning

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.