2-Panasonic Toughbooks CF-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

buynsell30

Dec 4, 2014
New Hampshire
I am selling Toughbooks they are CF-30FASAXAM if you search online you will find out all the specs the computers were just gone through by my IT department windows vista was reloaded and all upgrades were done the computers internals are pretty much new now, I would like 550 each and comes with free shipping, the instructions, new power charging cord and I also have 5 havis docking stations left with the instructions and power cable they have the built in power supply made by charge guard , thanks Josh@ 603-447-9029, gwdiddler@yahoo.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sean_quish

Feb 1, 2012
Richmond,VA
So the laptops will come with the hard drive but nothing installed ? Power supply ? Is the toughbook finger touchscreen? Speed, ram? Type of processor ?

Thanks

buynsell30

Dec 4, 2014
New Hampshire
Hey sorry I just noticed you're message the model is CF-30 FASAXAM if you do a search on Yahoo you'll find out all the specs my IT guys have the computers now and are working on putting the new operating system in and doing all upgradesyes it is touchscreen comes with a brand-new charger the battery holds a charge and it has built-in Wi-Fi the operating system that's going to be installed is the factory windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.