2-Piece 3.5" Havis Bracket for Cencom?

Medic_186

Sep 7, 2016
Richmond, VA
Does anyone know if Havis (or someone else) makes a 2-piece 3.5" bracket that could be used to mount a Cencom Gold control head in a vehicle-specific console for the 07-14 Tahoe/Suburban? I have the 1-piece 4" faceplate, but the vehicle-specific console only has 10 inches of space, and I am 1/2" inch shy of being able to mount a radio in the console without having to get rid of the cup holders I just got (they also take up 4 inches of space). Has anyone done this or have any other ideas how to mount the cencom control head in the console and make it look as clean and flush as possible? Thanks!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Go to a machine shop and have them shave a quarter inch off the front and back

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I've had holes cut out in faceplates for switches and they charged 20 bucks but your mileage may vary

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.