2 Whelen LIN3 Red for 2 Whelen LIN3 Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

svfd450

May 23, 2010
Hartford County
hey all,

I have 2 LIN3's in red that I need to trade for 2 LIN3's in clear. I will try to get a few pictures up but they are used and both work. Looking for an even swap

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

dasher

Sep 12, 2010
USA/Pa.
hey all,

I have 2 LIN3's in red that I need to trade for 2 LIN3's in clear. I will try to get a few pictures up but they are used and both work. Looking for an even swap

Steve
Let me know when you have photos up and would you just sell them

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Let me know when you have photos up and would you just sell them
 Um did you happen to look at the date? September 2013?? That means it was posted 1.5 years ago soooo maybe a message would be a better option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rwo978
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.