Wanted (2) Whelen M7 amber & several dual color light heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I am looking for 2 Whelen M7 LED light heads solid AMBER in color. Prefer used, date doesn't matter as long as they work. Prefer black flanges if available. Doesn't have to have internal flasher, they can be steady since they will be used with external flasher anyway.

Must be M7s, not 700s, as these are to match my blue pair for my truck's grille.

They go for anywhere around $125-200 new each, I'm looking to spend about that much for a pair, depending on date and condition.

Also looking for:
-At least 6 matching DUAL color light heads. (4) blue with white override, and (2) amber/blue or amber/white. MUST be able to be used with an external flasher (so the Feniex Fusions are not an option). Had my eye on the new Code 3 V-series knockoffs, but will consider anything.
-2 Whelen Pioneer, Akron, etc. 12v pole mounted scene lights.

I also have many items to trade. A B/W dual color Apollo mini bar, a few Intersectors, a few Vseries Ions and Lin3s, some lin blue modules from a knockoff bar, a few new Code 3 par lights, a few used Whelen 200 par lights, a ton of brand new blue Liberty endcaps, a blue Feniex python tir4 style 4 head stick, a few Arjent parts, a few switchboxes, and probably a ton of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I have the M7 heads that are new..can do $290/pr shipped on them..

Thanks! I don't know why it's so damn hard to find a USED pair of these things in amber!! I'm working on my rear end and sides this week, so I'm gonna give it a few more weeks to try to find some used, but if I can't, I'll definitely be sending you an email.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Thanks! I don't know why it's so damn hard to find a USED pair of these things in amber!!

I imagine it's because of how relatively few are sold in amber versus a more common color for a lighthead of this size, namely red.

Further, consider that, on average, users of amber probably keep their vehicles longer than users of red would. The market for used M-series lightheads is really only in its infancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.