2001 Audi A4 (VIDEO UPDATE: 06/01/2014)

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i think that looks great, no need for a stick

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks great as is but it would be better with some amber. I still say a Microman stick setup BBBAAABBB with the blue flashed together and the amber with the cannons would look phenomenal. Amber works so well in every condition it is definitely worth adding in my opinion.

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
What would be the best way to add amber without removing any lights? I do not want to lose my two phantoms in exchange for a stick

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
acala91 said:
Maybe some LINZ6s or similar on a LP bracket on a slow single flash?

That would be effective for sure. But at the same time, I like the idea of keeping a low profile. With the tinted windows and cannons, you can't tell from looking at the car that I have any lights in it.

I actually tinted the lenses in my pinnacle as well and it turned out awesome

Here's the rear with 20% tint

http://youtu.be/ulznlHZG6d0

Last edited by a moderator:

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
So I'm getting rid of the pinnacle, and have an AWL Pulse 2 in Blue/White ordered, as well as a Whelen HLF. The pinnacle's view obstruction was beginning to really annoy me.

If anybody is interested in the pinnacle in Blue with white takedowns, let me know. I'm not going to try too hard I sell it on here, because I got a fee local guys interested too.

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised how much more effective they are at a distance than LEDs. For $30, there literally is not a single product that is more cost-effective for the performance.

Reactions: Storm4200

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
HLF is single handedly the most effective warninig light on any vehicle. (from a distance, long throw)

Reactions: acala91

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.