2001 Chevy 2500hd CCSB with Millennium (Millennium Discussion)

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I was going to buy a few bars a few years back but when I went to order them the company that was selling them had sold out. I wish I hadn't waited.

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
im still pissed that there was a 60" millennium on ebay awile back. it sold for $400. i wish i would have bidded higher. im still kicking my self for that one............

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
MEVS06 said:
I was going to buy a few bars a few years back but when I went to order them the company that was selling them had sold out. I wish I hadn't waited.

I have a contanct, with a contact, who has two 49" millenniums for sale, must be sold as a pair. $500 plus shipping. I can't afford it right now or I would jump on them

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
7d9_z28 said:
I have a contanct, with a contact, who has two 49" millenniums for sale, must be sold as a pair. $500 plus shipping. I can't afford it right now or I would jump on them

For the pair? PM me with info.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Chuck! I popped my CID apart today..... Nothing inside. silicone coated circuit board, and a VERSION 2.5 sticker. Guessing it was apart to figure out the red black black red wiring. On the upside, I'm buying the programmable kind of CID tomorrow from a member...

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Added my lin4s under the running lights today...

Drilled hole in plastic under running lights, for the 4 wires

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x24_eaglewagon1_Image04032012172616.jpg

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x24_eaglewagon1_Image04032012173816.jpg

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x24_eaglewagon1_Image04032012173105.jpg

Still working out the bugs in the syncing of the lin4s

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x24_eaglewagon1_th_Video04032012200647.jpg

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x24_eaglewagon1_th_Video04032012200723.jpg

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
chuck_raduenz said:
check this out.......

OH

MY

GOD. :hail:

How much you want for it?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
chuck_raduenz said:
i wish it was mine but sadly it is not YET!!!!! so far....

If you get two, send one my way :yes:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
If the weather holds out this weekend, Im going to try and put my spare passenger side board in the lightbar on my truck, hopefully it will work with the programmable CID I have, so I can setup the s/t/t lights. Also, trading my spare mounting feet to chuck, for a set of new endcaps for my lightbar!

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
just an fyi. when you program the bar to a tow bar with the s/t/t lights you will need to flip the bar around as the front will be the back and the back will be the front...

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
chuck_raduenz said:
just an fyi. when you program the bar to a tow bar with the s/t/t lights you will need to flip the bar around as the front will be the back and the back will be the front...

You cant program the ones on the back to work??? seems odd

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
when you go though the programing. you will need to do the size of lightbar your progamming, lightbar type and serial number. i think if i rember there is one or 2 programming types some where in the types where it will make the rear of the bar 3 seg on ea end s/t/t lights. but if i rember the flash patterns suck... you get better patterns then the bar is flipped.

i just happen to look at the 60" lightbar typ and other programs to shose from but looks pretty slim.... eish....

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
each seg is not progamable...... the only way you can have better progamming if if you find someone who has the knowlage to do/build a new progam sofware to do what you want.

iv thought about this but have no idea how hard it would be. but i wish i could so i can get the software to work on win 7 and do my own pattern ideas..... and it would be a true one of a kind...

Jan 16, 2012
orange county ny
Light looks good on there. Just took my off of my truck , had a 49" millennium on for 9 yrs. Good light for the most part had some stupid minor issues with it.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
342 said:
Light looks good on there. Just took my off of my truck , had a 49" millennium on for 9 yrs. Good light for the most part had some stupid minor issues with it.

Thank you! Hopefully Nate can buy your Millennium, I know he really wants one!

Bought a Cencom red off a newer member, After I find some harnesses for it and a mic, I will be installing that and adding it to this thread! Watch for updates in the next couple weeks!

Jan 16, 2012
orange county ny
7d9_z28 said:
Thank you! Hopefully Nate can buy your Millennium, I know he really wants one!

Bought a Cencom red off a newer member, After I find some harnesses for it and a mic, I will be installing that and adding it to this thread! Watch for updates in the next couple weeks!

Yes, Nate will be getting the light in a few weeks. Just the light not the truck with it.

100_0104.jpg

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
Chuck, I wonder if he has the same older style CID like mine does? I still have not had a chance to mess with the pattern changes on mine.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Ultimate D said:
Chuck, I wonder if he has the same older style CID like mine does? I still have not had a chance to mess with the pattern changes on mine.

Mine says version 2.5 on the inside, and has the red/black/black/red wires. We discussed them in a couple other threads on here. I have two newer ones that have the program port, one brand new never used, and will be switching boards to use one of those soon.

Do you have a whole millennium setup?? Any pics?

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
7d9_z28 said:
Mine says version 2.5 on the inside, and has the red/black/black/red wires. We discussed them in a couple other threads on here. I have two newer ones that have the program port, one brand new never used, and will be switching boards to use one of those soon.

Do you have a whole millennium setup?? Any pics?

Indeed I do, I have two in my collection :D . I will try and get some pics together.

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
i seen on fri that the red tow truck from willmar has a new bar on it think im gonastop there this week andsee if they still have the old 60" millennium bar see if they want to sell it.

seen this today looks pretty clean. must be an older one as the led end cap stacks dont have the hybrid lens

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb182_l_e_d_lightinmn_DSCN6517_zps0c9f76ad.jpg

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb182_l_e_d_lightinmn_DSCN6520_zps3f305b1f.jpg

ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb182_l_e_d_lightinmn_DSCN6518_zps60f29fcd.jpg

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
im planning on having the straps behind the front door so the bar is pretty close to center on the front and rear door line. I have a 54" liberty that I had on my 04 chevy. but I wanted a thinner bar on my new truck and like the look of the millenniums low profile and flash patterns on it. but I like that the liberty has 4 lr11 led take downs in it. I did add whelens lr11s to the millenniums takedown and alley lights would be nice If I could add 2 more to the front and a way to add 2 to the rear for rear lights..... but brand new truck Iv still got to get the courage to drill a hole in the roof.......... it was hard enough to get the guts to drill a hole in the roof for the 2 extra gm cab roof lights.

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
chuck_raduenz said:
im planning on having the straps behind the front door so the bar is pretty close to center on the front and rear door line. I have a 54" liberty that I had on my 04 chevy. but I wanted a thinner bar on my new truck and like the look of the millenniums low profile and flash patterns on it. but I like that the liberty has 4 lr11 led take downs in it. I did add whelens lr11s to the millenniums takedown and alley lights would be nice If I could add 2 more to the front and a way to add 2 to the rear for rear lights..... but brand new truck Iv still got to get the courage to drill a hole in the roof.......... it was hard enough to get the guts to drill a hole in the roof for the 2 extra gm cab roof lights.

Yeah tell me about it. I have 2 holes in my roof of my 08 Duramax 2500 for antenna mounting purposes for my Amateur radio gear and lightbar. It killed me to drill those holes. :cry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.