Whelen HLF 2051a

Tomar 200s High Power Red/White in dash and headliner

Code 3 LED LSS222 Beacon

Rear

Tomar 200s Red/Red in rear window

2 Rect14's Red/White on LP bracket

Siren - PA300

Speaker - Whelen Sa315p

Plans to add Tomar Rect14's in Grill and second 200s in rear window.

It is very bright. I'll post another vid once the Rect14 Grill lights go in. That should complete the install.

I don't care for the beacon, why bother with all that interior stuff and grill lights if you're just going to slap a beacon up there? To each his own but not what I would have done.

On the positive side, them effing tomars are effing bright!

emt322636 said:
I don't care for the beacon, why bother with all that interior stuff and grill lights if you're just going to slap a beacon up there? To each his own but not what I would have done

Possibly to comply with a 360 rule...?

TritonBoulder47 said:
Possibly to comply with a 360 rule...?

That's the only thing I can think of.

Nothing wrong with it of course, just id probably have done some sort of side lighting or less interior lights and a mini bar.

We have the 360 law as well, but no one really enforces it, and it doesn't apply to blue/green (courtesy) lights, just red/white/siren users.

The beacon is for 360. He wanted to go all LED including the beacon. I sold him the lights the costumer did a self install.

love it and love the throw light as well

Rusted413 said:
Always been a tomar fan, man those lights on the LP bracket are bright! Nice looking install
I keep on getting the same feedback about the Tomar Rect14's on the LP bracket. I always tell people rather put surface mount then haw if you dont care about the stealth UC look.

Love the install, not a real fan of the white LEDs to the rear. I guess just because those things are so bright, they look blinding! Keep up the good work ;)

SCRob said:
Love the install, not a real fan of the white LEDs to the rear. I guess just because those things are so bright, they look blinding! Keep up the good work ;)
White to the rear is a NY thing. A lot of agencies use white even though the NFPA doesnt like it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381