2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71

USAFK9

Jun 5, 2010
NY
2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71

I use this vehicle to respond to the firehouse about 3 miles's away :twisted:

4 whelen Tir 3's

2 dual Talon's ( only ones in now) but there going to be on each side of the rear view mirror.

Window Tint soon

For the back i have a 40 inch amber arrow stick for now.

ai1087.photobucket.com_albums_j470_isaiah1259_th_VID_20101128_100758.jpg

ai1087.photobucket.com_albums_j470_isaiah1259_IMG_20101128_100652.jpg

more pictures on there way when i get things installed :D

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
With just the one talon it looks good. If you add another I would put it in the back window for some rear protection along with the arrowstick.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
ffjwhite said:
With just the one talon it looks good. If you add another I would put it in the back window for some rear protection along with the arrowstick.

Agreed.

Don't over do it. Besides the two dual Talons just look ugly positioned that way. :shock:

One dual TLN by the R/M if you really like headliner lights, or on the dashboard. The other one you trade for two single TLN, that you install on the deck.

SeanC898

May 21, 2010
Shelton, CT
I think it looks fine. I like the grill lights combined with the dual Talon. I'd move the talon over the RVM or passenger side. Other than that its great.

RL1 said:
Seems... excessive
ummm. Almost all of the POV installs on this site are "Excessive" my veh included.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
i agree with the others about the 2 dual talons up front; i'd either center 1 dual talon up front over the RVM or trade the dual talons for whelen's 3 module CVPI inner edge.

if u do go with the mirror beams, though, i'd think about maybe moving 2 of the tir3's in the grill on the rear on a LP bracket (i personally think the 4 grill tir3's, the dual talon and mirrorbeams would be a bit much)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tundra216

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.