2003 Dodge Durango POV

RES318CUE

Nov 5, 2010
NY, USA
Hello everyone,

After watching and "studying" the forums here over the past few years, and gathering tips, ideas, ect. I decided to take the time and re-do my truck from the rather sloppy job i originally did on it. My thanks go out to everyone on here for the tips, as well as the few close friends who were so helpful with everything. If anyone has any more tips or suggestions, im totally open!

Warning Equipment:

Tomar 200S-High Power (Front Windshield)

Whelen Ions (Side facing, mounted on front pushbumper.)

Tomar RECT-14's (Rear Trunk)

Feniex Cannons (Rear Tailights)

Other:

Carling Switches

Uniden Scanner

This was my first attempt at any sort of HAW install. I utilized a drill bit purchased from SNM, which worked perfectly. After some practice, it seemed to go pretty smoothly. The RECT's in the trunk couldnt be synced, they have been passed down from a couple earlier trucks i had, and they have taken a beating, not really sure where along the line the sync wires disappeared.. Sorry i completely forgot to add a video of the Ions in.

Thanks for Looking!

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
looks great man. i am currently installing in my 2000 durango. wish i could find a push bar and a lighted visor.

fordtruck661

Jul 31, 2011
CT
You need some grill lights. I would do some M6's mounted to the push bumper. If you dont want to buy more lights hook the led flood lights you have on the push bumper to a flasher.

RES318CUE

Nov 5, 2010
NY, USA
fordtruck661 said:
You need some grill lights. I would do some M6's mounted to the push bumper. If you dont want to buy more lights hook the led flood lights you have on the push bumper to a flasher.

I wish I could, I'm already pushing it with the setup I have. My dept is pretty strict as far as what we can have. My side lights are on a side switch and are only for use getting out of my driveway (busy main road).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.