2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ POV (All Whelen)

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
damn i love that DUO bar in the rear. You beat me to it. I wish you exterior mounted it though 

i would change the rear TA pattern from 'chaser' to 'sequence on/sequence off'. Its a bigger footprint of light.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
A set of mirrorbeams flashed in an x-pattern with the fogs looks really good. You could also do a set of intersectors instead of the mirrorbeams. Something in the rear third windows would also be a nice addition. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
New Rear setup video coming soon!
You're just like a chick...such a tease! Lol

Looking forward to it!

So I put the flasher in and have the fog likes alternating. Looks a lot better. Will include a video this week. Anyone else have any other ideas for it !? lol
Yes! Add a freedom up front and a freedom the the rear and M9s on all sides!
Just kidding.

I would add a pair of running board lights on each side (ie ion-Vs flashing blue with white for step lighting/scene lighting when you open the door). I also hope you changed the flash pattern on the dominator away from knight rider and synced it with the PARs. Under the mirror lights would also look good; I prefer the SOS intersector but you can go with the linsv2 (with puddle light) if you want to stay all whelen

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
I have to agree definitely not a fan of this new setup. The duo stick was a huge winner earlier this is just ehh... It's to.much Amber and mixmatched colors

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.