2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Update 8-31-10

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
After seeing Engine 4's console, I really got in to building my own console, Ill post a thread of the design ideas for feed back soon. Im hoping maybe it will help with others driving manuals.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
what's ur opinion when comparing the brightness and overall product (with regards to the SV and the new star interior bar that u have in it now)? as i said before, i LOVE this truck

txff914

May 25, 2010
Houstonl,tx
The star is a tir type lens and the sv was a lin type lens both are very bright. The star is more price friendly I beleave runs 450 at my shop. I wish they made a visor mount excatly for the dodge ram, I'm haveing to use the universal mounting kit because the chevy kit was about a half inch too short.

tarheel3559

May 23, 2010
North Carolina
Jeremy what Commander are you running in the rear of the truck? XS4 optics? Any pics of how you have it mounted? or if you don't have any pics of that, could you take some?

sycobiker2

Sep 7, 2010
where did you get the push bumper from i like it and would give me a place for some xtra leds.... i also have a grover air horn but i mounted it to the front fender i kind of regret drilling holes and letting it be seen but i was worried of dirt getting into the horn

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
sycobiker2 said:
where did you get the push bumper from i like it and would give me a place for some xtra leds.... i also have a grover air horn but i mounted it to the front fender i kind of regret drilling holes and letting it be seen but i was worried of dirt getting into the horn

:?: :lol:

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
That is damn sexy! I think I'm in love!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.