2007 Silverado 1500 POV

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin

Here is my 2007 silverado 1500 used as a POV. Equipment I have installed is as followed:

Front:

Axxixtech Stealth visor

Sound off mini 3's in grille

Sound off HAW LED's in fog lights

Sides:

Axxixtech LX4

Rear:

911ep TDWL24

Sound off tail light flasher

Siren is a carson SC-550 stealth handheld siren

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Solid setup, looks to be effective.

My only suggestions are to change the lights in the side windows to a solid flash pattern, and if you synched the grill lights with the LAWs in an x-pattern it would look sweet.

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin
The reason I have the lights on a split pattern is that I did not want the intervals in between with no flashing light since those are the only side warning. It gets the job done. I also wanted an x pattern with the fog lights and the grille lights but thought it would not look good with the one white light out of the 4 so i left it. I have some red mini 3's just have to get the motivation to switch it out and sync them all.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.