2007 Subaru Impreza

07GD SFD

May 21, 2010
VT
Here's a new video I shot yesterday after adding some white Ghosts to the front of my car. It's a BlackBerry video so the quality is crap, plus there's a lot of washout from the sun. I'll shoot a better one later. The red Ghosts need to be aimed up a bit as they appear dim in the video but are brighter when you're at eye level with them. The white is bright, though!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2010
VT
So I added some lights for better 360 coverage and for some better amber to the rear. I went with MicroMan again as his lights are very bright and are a great value.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helmi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.