2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Install

Fireman610

Jan 10, 2011
Indiana
After aquiring some awesome lights from Cajunblitz on here the madness has begun. I still need to come up w a decent way and some brackets to install the remaining Ghosts in the backdoor windows But heres what I have so far,

4 B/W SOS Ghosts in Grille (Complements of Cajunblitz)

2 Dual B/W Whelen Talons (Previously Owned)

1 R/R Whelen Slimlighter in back window (old led style)

Grille Lights and Back Window light wired together Talons Wired to their own switch Flashback is killer at night. I Figured the Ghosts are PLENTY bright for night operations... The Talons can be used for extra attenion getting for Daytime use. Yes I know the talons need to be synced thats the next project after the backdoor lights are mounted need to figure out how to do that w/o an extra flasher

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb141/chumba812000/th_4ac87b61.jpg[/URL]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.