Normal, IL
Equipment list:

Feniex Cobra T6 - Grill; Side lights

Feniex Python 4x - dash light

Feniex Cobra 400 - rear windshield

Feniex Cannon LED hideaway - tail lights

Feniex Triton 100w Siren Speaker

Carson SC550 Stealth siren and lighting controller

I have two white Cannon hideaways that were supposed to be a slow wig wag in the high beams, but he got a little nervous when he saw the hole saw coming out... so I may be coming back to put them in later.

Not a fan of the split patterns on the grill, but he requested it. Not a fan of the fast patterns, but he requested it. :rolleyes:

The video doesn't do the lights justice, as always. The Cannons in the tail lights are incredible. We did the brake flash on mode 2 and T'd off the CHMSL lamp. Very impressive.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Respondcode3 said:
If he doesnt want you to drill the headlights, at least a headlight flasher..

Agree! Actually, Either LED or strobe HAW's get washed out in the headlight housings, Dallas PD did that on the Impala's and it was pointless. A HLF is the way to go! Most anything that works on an Impala will work on the Monte Carlo.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I agree it needs a HLF. Just a couple wires to cut. I would just change some of that patterns, other then that it looks good. I like the Cannons

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.