Jul 12, 2010
2008 GMC 2500 ! Some extra pics , enjoy ! Here's the equipment :

1-Code 3 2700 series Prism II LED bar

1-Code 3 Mastercom 3892L6 200watt

3-Code 3 3100 series siren speakers

1-Code 3 3920 remote compact siren- operated from mastercom

6-Code 3 3x7 Prism Perimeter lights

4-Code 3 XT3 Light heads

8-Code 3 Hide-a-blast hideaway LED heads (figure out where they are all at)

1-Code 3 XT308 - 8-head light stick

1-Code 3 900 series Headlight flasher

4- custom sections of Able 2 LED by the inch sticks

2-Kenwood TK 890 remote head UHF radios

1-Kenwood TK 880 Kenwood VHF radio

1 Motorola MCS 2000 800 MHZ radio

2- Kenwood KLF-2 in line noise filters

1 custom console

Many miles of wire, wire loom and heat shrink, plenty of solder, flux, connectors, fuse holders and fuses, 1-200 amp master solenoid, and circuit breakers,

325.JPG

IMG_0392 (4).JPG

side of truck.JPG

rear of truck.JPG

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Nice job! :) (although the red is a little much for me to handle).

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
very nice. the red is a little strong, but love the custom work, and really like how erything is mounted. can you post the specs on the box, HxWxD etc, did you do it your self, or where did u have it done, etc.. also pics of the rest of the truck please!!!!

qev1

Jul 12, 2010
Boss429 said:
Nice job! :) (although the red is a little much for me to handle).

Red was factory color of exterior, does not look as powerful as the picture makes it look

jschmidt

Jul 9, 2010
Yep its my ride for now; QEV has been our installer since 2001 and does fantastic custom work. Currently working on our new 2010 Yukon and he promises its better than our 08 GMC. The red console is really not as bright as it looks in the pics and really makes the interior pop we have an old one in another truck that is black and it is just kind of "there". We have several other vehicles and I have encouraged QEV to post them as well, lesson learned on this one.... make sure you tell your installer that your favorite convenience store just changed the size of your pop and coffee cups if you want them to fit the custom holders!

qev1

Jul 12, 2010
The question is, Does it really matter if it is diet soda if you drink it 52 oz at a time ????????

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
catfish said:
haha, someone doesn't know what truck they worked on last :p ...its a GMC..I own the same model
i figured as much, but, i have seen trucks that have the outside pkg as chevy and the inside as GMC, i would love to get one like that.cross bread! so i just wanted to check.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
you gotta just love Government funding. Theres enough lights on that truck to do 3 installs! Also, doesn't anyone thing the custom graphic is a waste of tax-payer $$ ?

qev1

Jul 12, 2010
LL&S said:
you gotta just love Government funding. Theres enough lights on that truck to do 3 installs! Also, doesn't anyone thing the custom graphic is a waste of tax-payer $$ ?

Jealousy is a terrible thing, and think is spelled T-H-I-N-K !

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice looking truck. I am liking the custom console but i think the truck needs more lights :D :D

DaveCN5

May 22, 2010
South East Michigan
I really don't see why people install lights in the wheel wells. Just asking for trouble if you ask me, but none the less a nice truck. I like the Sierras a lot better than the Silverados.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.