2008 Jeep Wrangler FF/EMT POV

Ren12

Jun 13, 2012
SE Pennsylvania
emt.micah said:
I added some new stuff last night. Here's a little preview.

This is a Feniex Cobra 200 red/amber mounted in my rear window. The video is taken indoors in my fire station. The tint is about 20%.

I'll get a new daylight video up after work.

The flash pattern with the 2 split lightheads is killing me. Why flash 50% of the lighthead at a time when you can flash all 100% of it? Otherwise I think it looks great..It's a good fit on the jeep.

robrod7

Aug 29, 2014
New York
@emt.micah

I was wondering which brackets you used to secure the grille lights on your jeep. I couldn't find and specific parts online, and was considering rigging something up myself.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Looks decent. I would change the split pattern in the rear.  Leave it on the pattern it is now and put some distance between you and the truck.  You will see how a split pattern isn't very effective vs a solid side to side pattern,

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.