2009 Specialized Rockhopper bicycle

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
This is my ride I use on our bike medic team (festivals, parades, PRs, golf tournaments, etc). We are all IPMBA (International Police Mountain Bike Assoc) certified as well. We are provided Cannondales but I prefer to use my own bike and just like Specialized more.

Front:

R/B Ghost

Rear:

R/B Ghost (warning)

R LED3 (safety light)

Updated video with my HD Flip. Thought some of the guys here that patrol on bikes might be interested in lighting options that are brighter and cheaper than kits made for cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfzC0ySN1e0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.