2010 Clark County Sheriff Ford F250 - The Ultimate Whacker

Bikinjohn

Jul 22, 2010
USA Nevada
RL1 said:
Wrong Clark Co. This is in Kansas, not NV.

Yeah, there's no CCSO in NV anymore, it's LVMPD. CCSO and LVPD joined in the 70's to become LVMPD. And they have much different census statistics, along with around 2,000 officers.

Bikinjohn

Jul 22, 2010
USA Nevada
Wow I have no idea how I stumbled upon this thread and managed to revive it 4 months later. Must have stumbled on it in a search.....my bad. Feel like a newb

Az_Medic

Mar 30, 2011
US AZ
RL1 said:
Like the leather seats...I think. Also, all those toys and no RADAR?

Must not be interested in traffic stops either with no spotlight......or maybe they ran out of money LOL.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
Az_Medic said:
Must not be interested in traffic stops either with no spotlight......or maybe they ran out of money LOL.

factorone33 said:
It's under the bumper, but it's there. Kinda unorthodox if you ask me...but I'm not the shop manager...hehe.

It's there... ;)

Jan 14, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
beautiful install. I woulda built something under the bed to hold all the control boxes so as not to lose space, but ask 10 different installers and they'll give you 10 different installs. Good Job!

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
nice truck. actually not too bad with lighting, at least there's not vertexes all over the place.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
It's offensive to see how much some places spend on vehicle lighting. 4 oversized grille lights, a full interior lightbar, and a full lightbar are absolutely necessary for the front? Or the 3 split LED hide aways on the side? C'mon..

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Thanks for posting. I love the install, and keep the pics and vids coming. This is what ELB is about not complaining about how much money was wasted on the install and overkill. I'd rather see too many lights then not enough. Be safe out there.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
simple fix:

Lose the inner edge (the light bar is gonna drown it out anyway)

lose ALL of the vertex in the clearance lights (the light bar is gonna drown them out anyway)

lose all of the vertex along the running boards

Relocate two of the vertexes and surface mount them to the mirrors

Relocate two of the grill lights to the rear tailgate.

Done, then perfect IMO

irsa76

May 24, 2010
Australia, NSW
Or:

Customer comes in, starts pointing at lights, installer tries to sell a sensible solution, customers says install what I want where I want how I want or I go else where.

Installer looks at bills on desk/counter and does as customer asks.

I'd rather do over the top installs, and charge for it, then nothing at all.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
VolEms said:
We are still waiting for a vid.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one. These guys are a five-hour drive from the KC metro area, and I rarely get chances to have them come up or for us to go out there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.