2010 Undercover Camaro

Yeah, needs something near the review mirror. Maybe they open the sun roof and put a throw light on the roof ;)

SlickSilveradoZ71 said:
Just curious why they are running white in the rear. Isn't that a no no?

My dept puts strobes in the reverse lights and tail lights. A lot of people on here don't like it because they say it's blinding at night, though I think it's not as bad as most LED bars. I like the strobes in reverse lights because you usually can't see the ones in break lights during the daytime.

RL1 said:
My dept puts strobes in the reverse lights and tail lights. A lot of people on here don't like it because they say it's blinding at night, though I think it's not as bad as most LED bars. I like the strobes in reverse lights because you usually can't see the ones in break lights during the daytime.

Strobes in the clears of tail lights are common here in POV's but not in police vehicles. They aren't as blinding as white LED's to the rear, this vehicle has both.

I wouldn't say the front necessarily needs "more" lights, but I think they should have put a light under the headliner. If an officer pulls up behind a tall truck in the daytime, it's going to very difficult to see the grille lights.

Other than that, nice set up! :)

Pursuit said:
I wouldn't say the front necessarily needs "more" lights, but I think they should have put a light under the headliner. If an officer pulls up behind a tall truck in the daytime, it's going to very difficult to see the grille lights.

Other than that, nice set up! :)

Agreed... Has plenty of lights, they are just all low. Needs something up a little higher

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381