2011 Charger Pursuit

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
You can import plenty of suspension mods from Australia, or just wait until 2015 for the real thing.

ParkPiggy

May 21, 2010
Northeast Ohio
I just got the 2011 Dodge Charger Fleet managers packet today. Chrysler Fleet sent it via UPS! I feel like a kid on Christmas!! Working the road tonight, and its rainy and crappy, so waiting till work to open it up and read!!

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
ParkPiggy said:
I just got the 2011 Dodge Charger Fleet managers packet today. Chrysler Fleet sent it via UPS!

Yea, I got it too yesterday. The UPS man pulled up and I was puzzled since I didnt order anything. I think Police Fleet Manager magazine gave them my info.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.