2011 Chevy Silverado & 2011 GMC Sierra

firemanemt89

Feb 11, 2011
USA, Massachusetts
Hello, this is a video showing both my truck, and my buddy Jesses truck.

Both Install Jobs where done by John at Safety Lighting & Equiptment. He does awesome work !

We have both posted other threads with the equiptment lists and single truck videos, but we figured every one would like to see a video with both of your trucks, so here they are !

Again thanks to John for the Awesome Install work !! We both would highly recomend him to anyone looking for any install work !

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n271_natedoof_th_IMG_3641.jpg

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n271_natedoof_th_IMG_3641copy.jpg

Here is the link to my Original Post from my truck:

http://elightbars.org/forums/f34/2011-chevy-silverado-30750/?highlight=2011+Chevy+SIlverado

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
That is a great job! I don't care for the X pattern on the taillights of the GMC (I own one) so I myself will go with something else for the back lights, maybe like how the Chevy is set up, but otherwise it's good stuff. It has given me a few ideas on how to set up my 08 Sierra 2500HD.

DFD382

May 25, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Flashguy said:
Great patterns and sync!! Can you add the links for both trucks threads please?

My GMC has a fully loaded liberty with dual LR-11 led take downs and LR-11 alley lights. 2 M4's in the grill and 2 par 36 led in the fog lights. A whelen hlf 4strobesnmore led hide aways in the rear and sound off intersectors under the mirrors..All controlled by a whelen cencom gold and a 100 watt whelen siren speaker. Good job on the video Nate...

Last edited by a moderator:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
I really like the taillights on the GMC. I'd do the taillights of the Chevy like that, keeping the rear glass lights and ditching the LP lights. That would be a hotclean roof setup. I also find the HAW LEDs in the low beams on the Chevy some of the best I've seen. Overall, I really like how both look. Very good setups!

firemanemt89

Feb 11, 2011
USA, Massachusetts
kool aid 960 said:
Where do you tap into for ignition power?

I would have to direct that question to John from Safety Lighting & Equipment, He is a member on this board so hopefully he will see this question and answer you directly. lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.