2011 Silverado POV

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin
Here is my 2011 Crew Cab Silverado used for POV response to the scene or stations.

Equipment installed include:

Front:

Axxixtech stealthvisor R/R/W/R/TD/TD/R/W/R/R

Sound off hideaway LED in fog lights

Sides:

Red and White Sound off Mini 3 LED

Rear:

911ep TDWL 24 inch lightbar

Interior includes a carson SC-550 handheld siren, as well as an APX 6500 motorola Mobile radio

2011Silverado

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
pballr6474 said:
Here is my 2011 Crew Cab Silverado used for POV response to the scene or stations.

Equipment installed include:

Front:

Axxixtech stealthvisor R/R/W/R/TD/TD/R/W/R/R

Sound off hideaway LED in fog lights

Sides:

Red and White Sound off Mini 3 LED

Rear:

911ep TDWL 24 inch lightbar

Interior includes a carson SC-550 handheld siren, as well as an APX 6500 motorola Mobile radio

2011Silverado

Am I missing something? I don't see any pics or videos

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin
I just used my lights from my last install on my old truck, and I had the mini 3's in the grille, I had only had the option of the red/white. There are no grille lights, the only light in the grille is the all controversial preemption light.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Not a bad start, but I'd love to see a pair of M6 (solid red) in the grill,HLF, & some strobe HAWs in the brake lights

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
I actually like how you have it set up in the fog lights, that is one of the few fog light setups that I like, but I think it would be more effective if you move those lights up to the grill area.

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin
I know most people on here don't agree with a preemption light in a POV. But seeing that all my chief officers and some of our line officers(including me) have been approved to have them, it makes responding safer, and as far as I know it's not a "federal offense" maybe for use while not responding as an emergency vehicle......

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
pballr6474 said:
I know most people on here don't agree with a preemption light in a POV. But seeing that all my chief officers and some of our line officers(including me) have been approved to have them, it makes responding safer, and as far as I know it's not a "federal offense" maybe for use while not responding as an emergency vehicle......

I think all POV with a light permit should have one, especially courtesy light states.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.