2011 Silverado push bumper ideas please

Lt. Dino

May 24, 2010
Georgetown, USA
I've searched the threads and read some on who's got what for push bumpers and bull bars.

Anyone have a 2011 Silverado with a grille guard/push bumper/bull bar? I like the look of a full size grille guard, like the Go Rhino 3000 series or the Setina PB400... anyone have one on a 2011 Silverado? Thoughts and ideas are much appreciated! (pics are even better!) Just looking as to what's out there and what people like better. Thanks!

May 22, 2010
New York City
for my 2011 silverado, i just ordered a setina pb450L

its basically a bp400 with 2 tir 6's built into it from the factory .......

asweezy

May 20, 2010
Wellsville, NY
911 said:
for my 2011 silverado, i just ordered a setina pb450L

its basically a bp400 with 2 tir 6's built into it from the factory .......

They are not real TIR6's though cheap knock off lights. If you want built in lights proguard is the way to go they replace the top cross member with a 6 head dominator and its cheaper than a PB450L

May 22, 2010
New York City
really, knock off's? well i didnt pay for it yet, but when the guy went to order it,setina said they will be whelen, i better call him in the morning............ b/c he will be stuck with a grill guard then......

you got a price on that other one?

Lt. Dino

May 24, 2010
Georgetown, USA
asweezy said:
They are not real TIR6's though cheap knock off lights. If you want built in lights proguard is the way to go they replace the top cross member with a 6 head dominator and its cheaper than a PB450L

Now I'm really curious... if you look at LonestarPSE's website, they ask your Brand preference for the LED's. I'm not sure if it's just for the side ones, I dunno.

Setina PB-450-L-VS SUV / Truck / Van Lighted Push Bumper - Push Bumpers

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Last edited by a moderator:
May 22, 2010
Central WV
Those aren't knock-off lights on the PB. The PB from Setina that you all are talking about have Sound Off XP63s on the front built in and on the side there are Predator II's.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.