2012-13 Tundra roof measurements

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Anybody have an any idea on what I can use on the Tundra to strape an Arjent to the roof?

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Ok can someone at least tell me the width of the roof?

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
I've been looking for you on both Whelen and FedSig's site - Whelen used to have something in the back of their printed catalog that would give the width of a roof and the recommended lightbar strap, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore - but I can't find a whole lot. I would think that either the 53" or 61" would be the right one. However, I don't know definitively. Sorry!

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Thanks Doug

Sounds like I'm going to need to come up with a way of moving the Arjent feet out as far as they will go.

Or find a longer frame and a center section and center lid so it doesn't look to small up there.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
i'll Have to check that out.

never mind got it

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.