2012 Chevy Tahoe SSV

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
2012 Chevy Tahoe SSV with factory console. With all Whelen lights.

Liberty red with two amber pods in the rear.

IONs 2 red and 2 white in grill

IONs 1 red in side back windows

IONs 2 red beside license plate

Vertex 2 red on running boards 1 clear on front fenders

Dominator T/A in red

Headlight/Tail light flashers

Cencom gold

2 SA 315

Howler

Vertex VHF radio remote mount

Slide switch

1. rear

2. rear and front red

3. rear,front and all white lights

ai858.photobucket.com_albums_ab142_628install_100_0657.jpg

ai858.photobucket.com_albums_ab142_628install_100_0651.jpg

ai858.photobucket.com_albums_ab142_628install_100_0652.jpg

ai858.photobucket.com_albums_ab142_628install_100_0653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
I like the setup, but I have to admit one thing. I really like the graphics being so simple, plain not overly done and straight to the point.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
I like the white grille lights and the vertex in the sides. I think the vertex as side lights are much better than the normal LINZ6's or LIN3's, the vertex seems to be less of a hazard. I would think that they would be broken a lot less.

efdny2003

Apr 18, 2011
united states, ny
I like the install, don't have 50 million things in the console, light setup seems very nicely done and effective. You can actually make out that it's a truck and not a flying saucer. How effective is the white for intersection warning? I also like the graphics, they get the message across that its a chiefs truck.

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
cbpdogboy said:
Sync the grill and the rear ions would look a little better with white flanges....imo

The grill lights are Synced. crappy camera at the shop is why they dont look like it. Maybe one day they will buy a new one but im not going to look for it.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
wema628 said:
The grill lights are Synced. crappy camera at the shop is why they dont look like it. Maybe one day they will buy a new one but im not going to look for it.

They are synched... but not on the same pattern ? Red flash 4 when its opposite (white) number flashes 2... Do I have an eyesight problem ?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
It appears that the person that uploaded the video used the YouTube editor to make the shot more "steady"... I've done this a couple times and found that it messes with the flash patterns a little.

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
TritonBoulder47 said:
It appears that the person that uploaded the video used the YouTube editor to make the shot more "steady"... I've done this a couple times and found that it messes with the flash patterns a little.

yes it was used. and to france up there i dont have any eye prombles.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.