2012 Dodge Ram Soundoff Signal ETHFSS-SP-ISO (HLF) NEED HELP!!!

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
I am currently installing a 2012 Dodge Ram Special Service Package and it’s time for the Wig-Wags. I will be using Soundoff Signal’s ETHFSS-SP-ISO (HLF). Since Soundoff Signal has changed websites I can’t find any install instructions for this unit. The unit only came with 1 page for install and on that it says: ATTENTION: If installing into a Dodge Ram, Dakota or Charger please see page 2… Well there is no page 2!

I know that the Right High Beam wire is (White/Gray) and the Left is (White / Lt. Green). I need help with the DRL hook up! If anyone can attach a wiring diagram or maybe the install instructions I would be very grateful! Or a picture by picture walk through that would be awesome!!! Haha

Thanks in advance!

Kelon

mjMIff

Jun 2, 2010
Mid-Michigan
kparr5 said:
I am currently installing a 2012 Dodge Ram Special Service Package and it’s time for the Wig-Wags. I will be using Soundoff Signal’s ETHFSS-SP-ISO (HLF). Since Soundoff Signal has changed websites I can’t find any install instructions for this unit. The unit only came with 1 page for install and on that it says: ATTENTION: If installing into a Dodge Ram, Dakota or Charger please see page 2… Well there is no page 2!

I know that the Right High Beam wire is (White/Gray) and the Left is (White / Lt. Green). I need help with the DRL hook up! If anyone can attach a wiring diagram or maybe the install instructions I would be very grateful! Or a picture by picture walk through that would be awesome!!! Haha

Thanks in advance!

Kelon

http://www.sirennet.com/pdf/SOETHFSS-SP-ISO_install.pdf

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
You might be having trouble finding diagrams because there is no 2012 Dodge Ram. It's a 2012 Ram 1500. Ram is its own brand, since 2010.

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
HILO said:
You might be having trouble finding diagrams because there is no 2012 Dodge Ram. It's a 2012 Ram 1500. Ram is its own brand, since 2010.

Ya I always forget that. It's the police package

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.