DSC01794.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
NFD-102 said:
The lights below the tailgate dont show up too much but i live the rest. Seems affective

My picture doesn't show them very good. The ghost lights show up better when you are a little farther back and at the eye level of being in a vehicle. I get your point.

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
The same lights used on the camper shell should have also been used in the grill. The grill is so large, a larger footprint light should be used...imo

AZEMT

May 21, 2010
Phoenix, AZ USA
cbpdogboy said:
The same lights used on the camper shell should have also been used in the grill. The grill is so large, a larger footprint light should be used...imo

I agree, although you may have to give the grille a little trimming to fit the M7 lights in between the slats of the F-250. It's a huge grille, but a lot of it is taken up by the plastic slats. Or you could surface mount them on the front, but dunno if the customer would have been cool with either of those two things. Perhaps that accounts for the choice of ghosts. Nice install OP. :thumbsup:

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
They use it for snowy weather and for taking equipment to special events.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
JGoodrich said:
I didn't know Tennessee knew what snow was ;) .

LOL! Compaired to where you live we don't know what snow is. My end of the state has alot of mountains.

btm757

Sep 27, 2011
Chesapeake/Norfolk, Va
Truck looks good. I love me some F250

fleetcomm said:
LOL! Compaired to where you live we don't know what snow is. My end of the state has alot of mountains.

Every time I visit I see snow. Especially when Im up in the mountains. Its fun to get your friend's car stuck with no cell service up there. And fun driving my Aunts driveway that has no guard rail and a cliff on both sides of the road wide enough for one car and is one big sheet of ice. haha

SNOW SYSTEMS

Sep 26, 2010
Illinois
cbpdogboy said:
It would look too honkey. The lightbar and grill lights do the job.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.